The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Vol. 4 – 50 (Trivial) Facts about Me

March 25, 2014

1.  I'm a sweet tooth person- chocolate, ice cream, cakes cheer me up- tearing up a Cadbury without finishing it is a real challenge for me!

2. I am 5.05 ft tall- I literally stopped growing taller in junior high

3. I drink green tea everyday- I drink it more than water, duh

4. I hate horror movies!-oh, and horror stories!

5. I am shortsighted- I cannot see well without glasses and contact lenses

6. I love baking and decorating cake-I want to make my future son's/ daughter's birthday cake

7. I think I have insignificant OCD

8. My hair has been mostly long throughout my life-I do not like the idea of short hair

9. I'm not a pet person-I had a chick, two rabbits, some birds, some fishes but no dog yet- I want a white pomeranian someday!

10. My blood type: B

11. I can't swim properly even though I took swimming class when i was younger

12. I wore tooth braces during my undergrad -I'm still sleeping wearing my retainers

13. I love riding bike-Too bad I cannot do that often

14. I have problem of being indecisive- I need some time to make decision cause I always make a pro-con list in my mind and try to minimize risks

15. I love pastel colors!

16. I set high expectation to my self. Often I feel I haven't done my best in everything.

17. My Chinese name is 杨丽珊

18. I prefer chicken than pork-KFC chicken bucket is a bliss!

19. The first musical that I watched is "Phantom of the Opera"

20. If I could have a super power, I would love to read people's mind

21. I have one birth-mark on my body

22. I love eucalyptus oil-I use it everyday after shower-I can finish 200 ml bottle of eucalyptus oil in less than six months

23. I also love hot shower-I wish I had a bathtub so I could have a hot bubble bath at home

24. My earliest memory about my childhood is seeing my new born baby brother with my dad in the hospital

25. I aspire to be a well organized person (in terms of personal schedule and any other stuffs)

26. One of my hobby is decorating my bedroom-I think a bedroom is like a canvas-It should reflect your personality besides being a sanctuary

27. I cannot do online shopping when it comes to clothes-I must must must try them on before deciding to buy them

28. I don't like fizzy drinks-They make me feel uncomfortable afterwards

29. People think I'm a sassy girl when they first met me-But when they do know me better they don't find me sassy anymore

30. I always struggle to be a positive person- looking at the good side, evaluating my self first before pointing out my finger to other people, speaking words of encouragement instead of gossiping and judging- Even though I'm not there yet, I believe I will

31. From various kind of wine, my favorite is mulled wine

32. I used to growing up playing barbie dolls and stuffed animal- Every time I bought a new one in the mall, I pretended my self to be in an orphanage adopting a new child

33. I am more an introvert rather than an extrovert person

34. I am not good at games *sigh*, hence I got bored with them easily

35. I always sleep with duvet or blanket regardless the temperature of the room- I cannot sleep knowing there's nothing covering my body- weird but true

36. I buy and buy and buy lotion but don't even care to apply them on my dry skin regularly

37. As I grow older, I respect my parents more-family has become my priority

38. I need eight hours sleep a day in order to function better

39. I know that all numbers are good as God created them-However i like number 1 2 7 8 9 and 0 more than 3 4 5 6

40. I am a detailed person. I see small things and they're meant to me

41. I cry easily to sad movies and stories

42. I have never been drunk-I'm not curious how being drunk feels like

43. People accused me as a feminine kind of girl- some of my friends were shocked when I said I wanted to have an army coat

45. When i was a child, I wanted to be a fashion designer and drew a lot of gown sketches in my drawing book

46. I'm good with directions. I think the assumption that 'women can't read map' is invalid

47. I love all you can eat buffet-food is good!

48. My legs often have little bruises-I don't know how I get them and what I bumped into

49. I swallowed up a bubblegum once when i was seven-I came home crying to my mom cause I thought I would die- hahahaha

50.  Hand writing is more fun than typing for me

Go find out 50 facts about nda, nic and pril :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Point 27. Online shopping saves so much time!!!
    Hahaha
    Btw, I think u have a good taste and should try design or hospitality industry :):)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images